Iram Lamiya Hoque
- M.Sc. in Civil and Geotechnical Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka. [2017-2019]
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka. [2013-2017]
- Lecturer, BUET-Japan Institute of Disaster Prevention and Urban Safety (BUET-JIDPUS) [2020-Present]
- Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology (AUST) [2018-2020]
- Research Assistant, "A.K. Khan Container Terminal Project" under Department of Civil engineering, BUET. [December 2017 – April 2018]
 I.L. Hoque, and M.S. Islam, (2020), ‘Effect of Sample Size on Shear Strength Parameters of Sandy Soil Reinforced with Vetiver Root’, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering (under review).
 I.L. Hoque, M.S. Islam, and E. Hoque (2021), ‘Effects of vetiver root on triaxial strength characteristics of a cohesionless soil’, Geomechanics and Geoengineering.
 I.L. Hoque, and E. Hoque (2020), 'Construction of Long Large Diameter Gas Pipeline Under the River Padma and its Failure and Success', Journal of Geotechnical Studies, Volume 5, Issue 3, October 2020.
 I.L. Hoque (2019), Shear Strength Characteristics of a Sandy Soil Reinforced With Vetiver Root, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, BUET.
 I.L. Hoque, A.R. Shahriar, M.I. Uddin and E. Hoque (2016), “Geotechnical Importance and Feasibility of the Construction of Large Diameter and Long Gas Pipeline Under the River Padma”, Proceedings of the 1st Bangladesh Civil Engineering Summit, BUET, Bangladesh, Vol. 1, pp. GE77-83; ISBN: 978-984- 34-1512-7.
- M.Sc. Thesis: Shear Strength Characteristics of a Sandy Soil Reinforced with Vetiver Root.
- B.Sc. Thesis: Compressed Stabilized Earth Block, it’s feasibility as a low-cost housing solution in Bangladesh.
Awards and Grants
- Dean’s List (2nd, 3rd and 4th year), Faculty of Civil Engineering, BUET
Training and Workshop
- Foundation Training for Newly Appointed Faculty Members arranged by Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), BUET on February 2021.
- Room# 305, 2nd Floor, BUET-JIDPUS Building