Bangladesh is prone to natural and manmade disaster. According to world risk report 2012 published by world economic forum. Bangladesh is the fifth in the list of 173 counties that are most prone to disaster worldwide. Our cities are becoming more and more vulnerable to variety of hazard. Manmade hazard includes building collapse due to poor construction and urban fire. The objective of this section is to provide basic information on major manmade and natural disaster in Bangladesh.
- International Conference on Disaster Risk Mitigation 2017 (ICDRM 2017)
- Workshop on “Curriculum Development for Post-Graduate Degree and Diploma Program in Disaster Engineering/Disaster Technology”
- Assessment of Seismic Exposure, Building & Socioeconomic Exposure Assessment and Contingency Planning for Ward 14 of Mymensingh Municipality
- Shake Table and Actuator Testing of Columns
- Shake Table Testing of Earthquake Resistant Concrete Frames
Message From Director